Note: Freight and setup fees may apply.
Please contact dealer for details.
2019 Yamaha YP20 (2" ) Water Pump
A 4-stroke, 123cc Overhead Valve engine is the heart of the YP20. This mid-range pump can move up to 600 litres/minute through a 2-inch port. It's engineered for long life with features like auto shut-off, low oil warning, and more.
Rugged, Mid-Range Pumping Power: Featuring a self-priming centrifugal pump powered by Yamaha's tough, 4-stroke, 123cc overhead valve engine, this bad boy can move up to 600 litres/minute through a hefty two-inch port.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ125 (123cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine (4hp)
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- On - off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- 4.5 litre fuel tank
- Total head is 30m (98.5 ft.), suction head is 7 m (23 ft.)
- 50mm / 2" self-priming, centrifugal type pump
- Maximum capacity is 600 litres per minute (132 Imp. gal / min)
- Volute style case and impeller are made of cast iron for greater strength and excellent durability.
- Priming time is 120 seconds at 5 meters (16.4 ft.)
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses (suction and discharge hoses available separately from Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.).
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion and friction for long pump life.
- Easy access pump case drain, easy access oil plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- Cleanable spark arrestor
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating - The YP20G meets the strictest environmental standards
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps
- Type: Self-priming, centrifugal
- Intake & Discharge Port Size: 50mm (2 in.)
- Maximum Capacity: 640 L/min (141 Imp. gpm)
- Total Head Lift: 27m (89 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift: 8m (26ft.)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 3 kg/cm² 42.7 psi
- Priming Time: 120 sec @ 5m (16.4 ft.)
- Model: MZ175
- Type: 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, air-cooled single
- Displacement: 175cc
- Maximum Horsepower: 4 hp @ 4000 rpm
- Starting System: Recoil
- Ignition: TCI
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 4.5 L
- Dry Weight: 29 kg (64 lb.)
- L x W x H mm (in): 397 x 518 x 478 mm (15.6 x 20.4 x 18.8)
- Private Use: 3-year limited
- Commercial Use: 3-year limited
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, air-cooled single
- Engine Displacement
- 4 hp @ 4000 rpm
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, centrifugal
- Discharge Capacity
- 640 L/min (141 Imp. gpm)
- Suction Diameter
- 50mm (2 in.)
- Head Lift
- 27m (89 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift
- 8m (26 ft.)
- Max Pressure
- 3 kg/cm² 42.7 psi
- 397 x 518 x 478 mm (15.6 x 20.4 x 18.8)
- 29 kg (64 lb.)